Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Five Favorite Pins of December

Hard to pick only 5. I can get lost for hours in Pinterest (If I let myself!)
Here I go:

1. I have to start with funny ones. Humour helps me cope with my job - in fact with life in general. 


You can download this set for free on my web site: HERE
or on TpT: HERE

2. A pin that leads you to a board full of music education ideas.



3. Wishful thinking Pin. I wish I had time to make things like this - for now I content myself with pinning the picture and hoping one day I will have the time to make them, and things like them.


4. A lovely gift idea for parents of young ones!

5. And the final pick is one that reminds me of what I have always said about my own learning journey. The more I know, the more I realise that I don't know!



When I started this post, I thought it would all be about teaching ideas, but it became more philosophical. Nothing wrong with a bit of self reflection I say.
Happy Holidays everyone - and hopefully you can find a little time to relax and maybe even reflect upon what is important to you, personally and professionally.



No comments:

Post a Comment