Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspiration

I have so much to say. I am not sure how to say it - or even where to say it. So I am choosing the Blog!
I had a great day today working with teachers in Toowoomba. Some came from Gundie and Kingaroy too! Is it selfish to want to lead PD sessions? I confess that I get so much out of these sessions for my own personal and professional development. So that means I have very selfish motives. But I can temper these thoughts with the fact that I genuinely care for what happens in schools. I truly believe that music matters. I honestly think that children have the right to a music education. In all faith, I know that music lessons and/or choir can provide incredibly positive and sometimes life-changing experiences in an impressionable child's life.
I am so lucky to be a music teacher.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment