Monday, February 7, 2011

Music Overview 2011

Finally! An overview with which I am basically happy.

This layout should satisfy the requirements of the 'Powers that Be' in regards to the Essential Learnings, but at the same time remain true to the way that I believe music should be taught. I certainly cannot envisage an excellent music program that teaches Ways of Working in isolation, or as separate concepts at different times of the year. I hope that you find this useful - it took me a long time to come up with a layout that suited!

There is PDF version so that you can see what it is supposed to look like and a Word version so that you can cut and paste til your heart's content!!!!

We have to stop reinventing the wheel - we need to share and save ourselves, not only time, but an ulcer or two as well.

So, please feel free to use this as a basis for your planning, as an idea for your own templates,or just to get ideas. Of course if you share it, I'd appreciate being acknowledged.

http://crescendo.com.au/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=15&Itemid=32
Music Overview 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment